Air coolers has become a standout amongst the most required machines amid summer season particularly in areas like Delhi. I live in Delhi so I know how hot Delhi moves toward becoming during the summers. In this air cooler buying guide, I will educate you concerning what are air coolers, points of interest of air coolers, how to pick the best air cooler in India for your requirements and which are the best air coolers you can purchase in India.
5 Best Air Coolers Comparison Table
|Product||BUY NOW||CAPACITY||STAR RATINGS||MODEL|
Symphony Diet 12T
|12 L||3.2||Diet 12 T|
Orient Electric Smartcool
Bajaj Platini PX97
|36 L||2.9||PX97 Torque|
|17 L||2.6||Ninja i|
Symphony Ice Cube
|17 L||3||Ice Cube XL i|
What are Air Coolers?
Air coolers are electric apparatuses which cool air through the evaporation of water. They work by utilizing water, stored in an inner water tank, to supply a filter that the hot air is drawn through and along these lines cooled before being come back to the room. Commonly they will bring down the room temperature by 2 to 3 degrees. Check all the factors in our best air cooler buying guide.
How to Choose the Best Air Cooler?
1) Speed Settings – More the number of speed settings on the air cooler, the more control you will have.
2) Tank size – It is the size of the water tank in litres, which has to be kept filled. The larger the tank, the longer the air cooler can run without needing water.
3) Timer – It gives the control over the amount of time that the appliance is turned on.
4) Remote Control – It helps in ease of use so you don’t have to go to cooler every time to change the settings.
Air Coolers Advantages
- The principal reason anybody can consider is the air cooler cost. Air coolers are exceptionally financially savvy. A decent air cooler goes under Rs. 7,000, while air conditioner value begins from Rs. 30, 000.
- For the huge lobbies, purchasing an Air conditioner is super costly. You have to take no less than 2 ton AC which costs around Rs. 60,000. Though for such utilize cases a decent Desert cooler works extremely well.
- Less working expense. Running air cooler is not a weight on your wallet. It spares power charge.
- Air cooler gives natural air mixed cool water. It is all the more near nature.
- Air coolers are more eco-accommodating. Not at all like air conditioners, they won’t make the compressor encompassing condition hot. Read more about Air cooler Vs Air conditioner in our other blog entry.
Best Brand Of Air Coolers In India
These are probably the most famous brands of best air coolers in India. These are the one accessible online on stores. Out of these Symphony leads in prevalence. Yet, if you are somebody who is hoping to cool the entire room without utilizing an Air Conditioner, then the best option for you is to go for Desert Coolers that are introduced on a Window. The ones with the metallic body are the best. Brands like Ram Coolers make such coolers. Be that as it may, they are not accessible online on web based business stores. These best air coolers add to the moisture of the room.
Working Of Air Coolers:
The majority of the coolers accessible today are evaporative coolers otherwise called swamp coolers or desert coolers. In these coolers, hot air from outside is ignored water. The water takes up the warmth from the outside air and it evaporates. Subsequently, because of the exchange of warmth from the air to water, the temperature of the air diminishes, making it nearly cooler. This cool air is then coordinated inside the room. This procedure when rehashed always cuts down the general temperature of the room making it charming during a hot sunny day.
The outside air is drawn into the cooler with help of a fan where it goes through the cooling pads. The evaporation of water takes puts inside these cooling pads. A pump is accustomed to bringing the water on the highest point of the cooling cushions and is then permitted to stream down through the pads. As the working of the coolers includes just evaporation of water, it is the most condition well-disposed method for space cooling. There is no contribution of cooling gasses, thus now you can cool yourself without adding to an Earth-wide temperature boost!
5 Best Air Coolers In India Reviews
#1 Symphony Diet 12T 12-Litre Air Cooler Review
If you are vigilant for an air cooler that is packed with helpful elements as well as simple to introduce, then deciding on the Symphony DiET 12T air cooler will surely turn out to be a judicious decision on your part. Lightweight and minimized as far as weight, its establishment is additionally simple and bother free. In addition, the way that this air cooler from the place of Symphony accompanies a 12-month guarantee makes it considerably more attractive. So shop online today for this best room cooler at a moderate rate. This is one of the best air cooler in India.
- Ideal for a room size of 100 Sq ft within the maximum temperature range of 38 Degree
- Plug the drain outlet properly to avoid leakage from the drain pipe
- Product Dimension: 30cm x 33cm x 84.5cm
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area/room
- No ice chamber.
#2 Orient Electric Smartcool Dx CP2002H 20 Litres Air Cooler
With air deflection of four sides, the new Orient CP2002H 20 Liters Desert Cooler is intended to convey fine quality refined air to shield your and your family from any clean or germs. It accompanies a guarantee of twelve months from the maker. It features caster wheels which makes it simple to convey from one place to different guarantees you outside and inside use and adds to its compactness. The propelled innovation empowers this cooler conveyance fast cool air. It arrives in a smooth plastic body which will mix well with your current home style and furnish you without hardly lifting a finger. This room cooler will keep you cool during the hot summer months.
Pros & Cons:
- 4 ways air deflection
- 4 castor wheels
- Inverter compatible
- Air delivery – 1100 cubic meters per hour with 3-speed motor
1.Difficult to drain water.
#3 Bajaj Platini PX97 36-Litre Room Cooler Review
Bajaj PX 97 torque is a strong, comoactl and compact room cooler that can be set in workplaces also in rooms for viable cooling, it is developed from corrosion free, built thermoplastic material that makes it an enduring entertainer, it accompanies castor wheels for versatility and takes a shot at powerful engine that creates less clamor, this room cooler from Bajaj has 36 liters of water tank capacity, and 4-way air deflection system, its cooling capacity is 150 square feet and the air toss separation is 30feet it accompanies a chill trap innovation for compelling appropriation of cool air and has powerful air conveyance of 1300 meter 3D shape for every hour.
Pros & Cons:
- Low noise all season air cooler with fan
- Powerful air delivery of 1800 cubic meters per hour (peak) and 1300 cubic meters per hour (average)
- Powerful air throw 30-feet with cooling capacity of 150 sqft
1.Dust formation :Dust is visible on Honeycomb pads and front frames after 15 days of usage. Cleaning is little bit difficult.
#4 Symphony Ninja-i XL 17-Litre Air Cooler with Remote
This Symphony Ninja iXL 17 Ltr Personal Cooler can be utilized both outside and inside and brags of a 17-liter tank capacity. You will never be short of cool air. This cooler arrives in a beautiful white color with a smooth plastic body design. It can be moved from one space to the next inferable from its wheels at the base. This Symphony air cooler can be suitable for a family room, room or even an eating lobby. You will never need to stress over new, cool air any longer. This Symphony Ninja iXL 17 Ltr Personal Cooler measures 49 cm long, 32 cm in width and 70 cm in tallness. It is simple on the power charges as this powerful machine just expands 80 watts of power. Very inconceivable however genuine. This astute, proficient and smaller cooler is perfect for spot cooling.
Pros & Cons:
- Full function remote with 7-hour timer system
- Restore function and dura pump technology
- Auto Louver moment, SMPS technology, ice chamber and empty water tank alarm
- Mosquito net/dust filter
1.size is very small.
#5 Symphony Ice Cube 17-Litre Air Cooler Review
The Symphony Ice Cube air cooler is a powerful cooling gadget, ideal for use in and around your home. This best air cooler has a 17-liter water capacity, alongside an indicator to teach you about the water level. To advise you about the water tank is full, this gadget likewise accompanies an overflow hole. As frosty as an ice block, the Symphony Ice Cube cooler has a noteworthy range region of 125 sq. ft. with a powerful air toss of separation up to 30 ft. You can purchase Symphony air cooler on the web. In case of a power cut, this best air cooler keeps running on an inverter too, giving you continuous coolness round the clock. Furthermore, you can put this gadget in any room of the house.
Pros & Cons:
- Dura-pump technology, auto louvers, multi-directional wheels and powerful air throw
- Three side cooling pads and powerful fan
- Not a personal cooler
Air cooler types
There are only two types of air coolers available in the market.
- Personal air cooler. It is also known as room air cooler.
- Desert air cooler
Power Consumption, Efficiency, And other factors:
1. The power used by the air coolers is less when contrasted with air conditioners. A 1-ton AC would devour 0.8 units in an hour while the best air cooler for the comparable size of the room would just expend 0.1 units in 60 minutes. Correspondingly, a 1.5-ton AC would consume around 1.2-1.3 units in an hour though the best air cooler for the equal size of the room would just expend 0.12 units in 60 minutes. Higher energy utilization means higher power bills. Consequently, alongside being eco-accommodating, coolers are likewise taken neighborly!
2. Aside from climate, even the cooling pads used to add to the effectiveness. The patterns utilized as a part of the cooling pads greatly affect the water ingestion and evaporation handle. Two well-known examples are the honeycomb and the Aspen (wood fleece). The difference in both examples is the capacity of engrossing water and encouraging the entry of air through it. Aspen pads are around 75% effective as opposed to Honeycomb pads that are roughly 85% productive.
3. Another factor to be considered is the material used to make the cooler. Fiber body coolers look richer than their steel body partners, however, have littler cooling pad arae. Hence fiber coolers have lesser cooling effectiveness when contrasted with the steel body coolers. Steel body offers assurance against rusting and thus will give longer life to the coolers alongside expanded proficiency.
Air coolers are not expensive appliances. Best air coolers come with various settings to help you. Following are some important points that needs to be considered while choosing the best sandwich maker in India. If you are looking for the best Air cooler for your home, you’re at the right place. We have also collected reviews from users all over the country to avoid any error in the selection procedure. Hope our best air cooler buying guide buying guide helped you.