Looking for the best vacuum cleaner in India?….The vacuum cleaner is nothing more than an electric device which makes use of an air pump to suck up dirt and dust from the floor and other surfaces. The type of cleaning which you do will determine the suitable vacuum cleaner you will need, as there are so many options available to choose from. You will also have the best cleaning experience with vacuum cleaners, whenever you use them at home and commercial place. It is advisable to purchase vacuum cleaner online at cheap prices. We will list best vacuum cleaner for home. choosing the best vacuum cleaner for home is a really tough job.
As mentioned above, there are many advantages and few disadvantages of a vacuum cleaner. You just need to seek the pros of the vacuum cleaner, whenever you want to buy one. Discussed below are so many advantages and disadvantages of a cleaner. Here is the list of best Vacuum cleaner India for your reference. We will tell you how to choose best vacuum cleaner in India. choose the best vacuum cleaner india.
Best Vacuum cleaner Brands
- Eureka Forbes
- Black & Decker
Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner ( best vacuum cleaner in India)
5 Best Vacuum cleaner In India Reviews
#1 Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner ( Best Seller)
- The WD 3 multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is one of the super-powerful vacuum cleaners along with a power consumption of just 1,000 watts.
- Its special robust and impact-resistant plastic container consists a capacity of 17 litres.
- You can do a convenient vacuuming of wet and dry dirt, without filter replacement with the help of cartridge filter. All these features make it the best vacuum cleaner in India.
- karcher vacuum cleaner will provide you optimal dirt pick-up and ensure perfect cleanliness with floor nozzle and suction hose.
- The easily removable handle will allow you to direct attachment of accessories to the suction hose.
- This will also allow you to convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions with the practical parking position. you can but this vacuum cleaner online now.
- WD 3 vacuum cleaners make your work light.Cleaning is one of the toughest jobs.
- The karcher vacuum cleaner features such as blower function, “Pull & Push” locking system and ergonomic carrying handle.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- Robust impact resistant container and blower function
- The suction hose, easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- Power: 1000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Capacity : 17 litre / Plastic
- German Technology
- Customer service is average.
2. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free Dust Bags
- Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner is specially equipped with powerful Suction Function with 1200W Motor. It removes deep embedded dust and dirt from all the upholstery.
- It can be used efficiently for versatile cleaning with Wide Range of Accessories.
- The vacuum cleaner ensures you easy handling, stability and greater mobility with 3 swivel wheels.
- Eureka forbes vacuum cleaner will warn you when the dust bag gets full of the Dustbag full indicator.So you don’t have to do anything manually. purchase this vacuum cleaner online now.
- This will help you to clean the unit on time.So It is restricting the drop in suction power.
- The vacuum cleaner will protect the power cord from getting cut or damaged. eureka forbes vacuum cleaner enables the cord to be stored in the unit with an inbuilt storage space.
- This eureka forbes vacuum cleaner will prefer air flow rate for effective cleaning with a suction control.
- The Product comes with the warranty of 12 months. check vacuum cleaner price by clicking the button.
- Dust bag full indicator
- Automatic Cord Winder
- Suction control
- Comfortable Operation
- Power: 1200 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Do not use continuously for more than 10-15 minutes
#3 Eureka Forbes Super Clean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (Red/Black)
- Super Clean vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful suction.It removes deep embedded dust and dirt from all the upholstery. So, the highest quality suction is assured to leave any dirty space spotless.
- So, it ensures you an unmatched performance every single time. Its airflow measures 14 litres/second with a powerful motor of 800 watt. Eureka forbes vacuum cleaner is best vacuum cleaner in India.
- The Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus Vacuum Cleaner ensures a spic and span environment, after every single use.You can make the most of its 15 feet cord length.
- It is used for Complete Cleaning with wide Range of 6 Accessories.This is essentially categorised under the handy vacuum cleaner segment. When we talk about budget, vacuum cleaner price is very low.
- This vacuum cleaner is very lightweight and handheld which makes it more attractive. Its lightweight design accounting for 2.5 kg makes which not only easy to handle but also to store.
- You can enjoy the benefits of easy manoeuvrability with a shoulder strap that is fitted to the device.
- Power: 800 watts
- Suction power: 1600mm of the water column
- Suction and blower function with 800-watt motor
- A wide range of 7 accessories to suit varied cleaning needs
- Lightweight, handy and portable
- 5-meter long power cord
- Dust Capacity: 0.5 Ltrs
- No blower functions
- It has no dust bag full indicator
- onboard storage is not available
- Black & Decker VH-801 delivers superior and impressive performance with a powerful 800-watt motor. Its see-through wash bowl can be easily removed and cleaned according to your need.
- It will collect the dust while you vacuum with 900ml capacity dust bowl. Its weight is less than 2kg. The blower function will allow you to blow out the dust from confined spaces.
- This will help you to carry the vacuum cleaner very easily due to its crevice nozzle, blow nozzle, extension hose and a shoulder strap. This is one of the best vacuum cleaner in India.
- VH-801 is a nice product for cleaning your bed, sofa, car floor, mattress, carpets, computer keyboard, television and other electrical gadgets at your home and office.
- This is a perfect solution for your fast and thorough cleaning requirements.
- The product used to hold high-performance water inlet filter and a total stop system.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with a warranty of one-year. Alos, this vacuum cleaner price is really affordable.
- 800W motor
- Both vacuum and blower functions
- Translucent wash bowl
- Crevice nozzle, extension hose, blow nozzle and shoulder strap
- Power: 800 watts, Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- No dust bag full indicator
#5 Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt Multi-Use Vacuum and Blower (Dark Blue)
- Black & Decker is used to cleaning every corner of your home. It has a powerful 780-watt motor.This creates a strong suction and assists in better cleaning.
- VH-780 will help you in cleaning for a longer period with has vacuum capacity of 370 ml.
- You can maintain clean filters and ensure optimal performance with Clog indicator. It is quite easy to clean the bowl.
- It could also be used for cleaning the interiors of the car. Cleaning car seats and the floor is not so easy.
- Also, it can be used to vacuum the hair or fur stuck on your sofa or carpet with ease and in minimum time.
- The suction tubes will definitely help you to clean the floor without straining your back.
- VH-780 will also act as a blower and save your energy for other important activities. Because of these features, it is best vacuum cleaner in India.
- This vacuum cleaner will help you in cleaning the corners of your walls and ceiling with minimum effort. You can check vacuum cleaner price by clicking the button below. Black & decker is one of the best vacuum cleaner brands.
- Built-in clog Indicator
- Inflating function
- 12 accessories for maximum versatility
- Blowing feature
- Clog indicator
- No dust bag
5 Best Vacuum Cleaner in India Comparison Table
|Product||BUY NOW||CAPACITY||STAR RATINGS||PRICE|
|1000 watts||3.6||2.5 k - 5 k|
|1000 watts||4.2||6.5 k - 9.5 k|
Eureka Forbes Quick
Eureka Forbes Super
Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel
|1300 watts||2.9||7 k - 7.5 k|
Vacuum cleaner types
It Depends on the vacuum cleaner physical shape and their purpose vacuum cleaners categorized as follows. moreover, you can go through details discussion on types of vacuum cleaners in our other post.
- Canister vacuum cleaner
- Upright vacuum cleaner
- Stick vacuum cleaner
- Handheld vacuum cleaner
- Robotic vacuum cleaner
- Convertible vacuum cleaner
Canister vacuum cleaner
Canister vacuum cleaners are most popular in India. Its body contains a cylinder integrated with motor pump and storage container, bag. The Cylinder connected to the suction nozzle with a hose, pipe provides suction power. The cylinder is mounted on wheels so that you can carry easily throughout the home.
Upright vacuum cleaner
It is straight and vertical in position.so you don’t need to bend a lot while vacuuming, cleaning. It is very new and only a few pieces available in Indian market, whereas in foreign countries It is very common.
Handheld vacuum cleaner
Handheld vacuum cleaners are most known for their compact, handy size. Although these vacuum cleaners are less powerful.It is capable to clean tricky places like a curtain, car interiors.
Stick vacuum cleaner
Stick vacuum is quite like an upright vacuum cleaner with its compact size and lightweight.It is basically known for its easy manoeuvrability and versatile design.It cleans hard to reach places like underneath furniture and stairs too
Robot Vacuums Cleaner
A robot vacuum is already self-propelled and programmable, so you don’t need to do any of the work. You just have to set the schedule and it will do the rest. It uses sensors to avoid obstacles and stairs which can easily clean underneath furniture.
Convertible vacuum cleaner
The convertible vacuum cleaner is not available in India.It is made for handling multiple cleaning places.
BUYING GUIDE OF VACUUM CLEANER:-
You have to check these features before buying:-
Bag or Bagless
Both designs are quite well. So, We can,t say that one option is not necessarily superior to the other. Moreover, there are differences such as:
- Bagless designs used to offer more convenience by simply detaching the container unit and disposing of dirt and dust without pulling out a separate bag
- Bagless designs will definitely save you money on buying bags
- Bag designs can occasionally keep dust contained better since the bag itself seals the dust away
If you are searching for convenience, a bagless design is good enough for you. But if someone is allergic in your home, You should go for an option with a bag to prevent dust and allergens from escaping.
If you are having a hard floor or a combination of carpet and hard floors then you should look for a multi-floor or multisurface vacuum. It allows you to turn the brush roll on and off.In this way, you won’t scratch your hard floors.
You may think how to identify the power you need in a vacuum. Here are few points to help you out:
- Amps is a measure of the power coming to the vacuum from your outlet. The maximum number of amps which can be drawn from a home outlet is 12, so in an upright or canister vacuum, you should look for a motor with a full 12 amps of draw.
- Wattage is simply you get when you multiply amps and the voltage draw.
- Air watts is may be the best indicator of a vacuum’s power capability because of its factors in resistance to suction. If a vacuum shows air watts, anything with more than 200 air watts is a good indication.
HEPA filters Are used to remove all particles of dust, dander and allergens from the air.You have to replace your filter every six months. Moreover, some models are now featuring with reusable filters which will allow you to remove, clean and replace the same filter as necessary.This is a great money-saving option.
Have you heard about a powerful vacuum with the convenience of a cordless design? More brands are coming out with models which offer the freedom of a cordless design, with the power of an upright.
Why buy a cordless
Cordless vacuums used to work with battery power. So there are no cords to come in your cleaning path and you don,t no need to plug them.You can easily move from room to room. They are lighter than other vacuums, which makes them easier to use on stairs. The best vacuum cleaner in India is always cordless.
It is available on the handheld and sticks and upright categories. They are great for quickly cleaning up small messes. You can Use them to clean crumbs out of crevices and hard-to-reach places. Cordless handhelds are very useful for above-the-floor cleaning needs, such as windows, and upholstery.They can be transported anywhere.
Most cordless models are coming with features like bagless, so dust and dirt collect in a dustbin or container that you empty into the trash. Some models have also a clear dust bin so you can easily see when it’s full.
Powe is measured in volts (V). Vacuums coming with higher voltage will deliver more suction power and clean better.
If you want to buy a cordless, then you should consider the battery charge time and runtime.How much time charging time will be running time will be long also.
You can choose anyone from the above list according to your preference. For your convenience, I have given links to Amazon & Flipkart for each product. So, you don’t need to search each product just click on the buy now link after the description. You can buy the best vacuum cleaner India and grab the discount. Hope, you are able to buy best vacuum cleaner in India. However, you should always buy the vacuum cleaner online because you can get huge discounts. when we talk about vacuum cleaner brands, eureka forbes is best. Hope, you are able to buy best vacuum cleaner in India. These were the best vacuum cleaner for home.