samsung air cooler price list,
Looking for the best air cooler in India ? check air cooler price in india. Having a decent air cooler online makes the summer simple. If you need to beat the warmth yet are confused about which air cooler to bring home, let this best air cooler buying guide enable you to pick from the best air cooler online. The principal choices to make before purchasing an aircooler sort) and capacity. We should take a gander at both in detail. Here is top 10 best air cooler price list. Grab the best air cooler in india. Here is air cooler price list.
Top 10 Best Air Cooler Price List India Comparison Table
Here are few tips to help you buy the BEST Air COOLER FOR HOME for your house:
Bajaj Platini PX97 36-Litre Room Cooler Review
Top 10 Best air cooler price list In India in 2017 Reviews
#1 Symphony Diet 12T 12-Litre Air Cooler Review
- Ideal for a room size of 100 Sq ft within the maximum temperature range of 38 Degree
- Plug the drain outlet properly to avoid leakage from the drain pipe
- Product Dimension: 30cm x 33cm x 84.5cm
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area/room
- No ice chamber.
#2 Orient Electric Smartcool Dx CP2002H 20 Litres Air Cooler Online
- 4 ways air deflection
- 4 castor wheels
- Inverter compatible
- Air delivery – 1100 cubic meters per hour with 3-speed motor
1.Difficult to drain water.
#3 Bajaj Platini PX97 36-Litre Room Cooler Review
- Low noise all season air cooler online with fan
- Powerful air delivery of 1800 cubic meters per hour (peak) and 1300 cubic meters per hour (average)
- Powerful air throw 30-feet with cooling capacity of 150 sqft
1.Dust formation :Dust is visible on Honeycomb pads and front frames after 15 days of usage. Cleaning is little bit difficult.
#4 Symphony Ninja-i XL 17-Litre Air Cooler Review
- Full function remote with 7-hour timer system
- Restore function and dura pump technology
- Auto Louver moment, SMPS technology, ice chamber and empty water tank alarm
- Mosquito net/dust filter
1.size is very small.
#5 Symphony Ice Cube 17-Litre Air Cooler Review
- Dura-pump technology, auto louvers, multi-directional wheels and powerful air throw
- Three side cooling pads and powerful fan
- Not a personal cooler
#6 Symphony Silver-i PURE 9-Liters Air Cooler Review
- Electronic Humidity Control
- Feather Touch Digital Control Panel
- Easily Removable Water Tank
- 3 Speeds with ‘Sleep Mode’ and ‘Natural Mode’
- Not very easy to clean.
#7 Symphony Hicool i 31-Litre Air Cooler online
- For rooms up to 50 m3/ 1750 ft3 within the maximum temperature range of 42 Degree
- Product Dimension: 500mm x 380mm x 915mm
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area/room, else cooler won’t work effectively
- Dura-pump technology, empty water tank alarm and system restore function
- Full function remote with 7 hour timer
- Powerful air throw with auto swing
- Not sufficient cooling effect and water is splitting out.
#8 Crompton Marvel PAC201 20-Litre Evaporative Air Personal Cooler Review
- Powerful blower and inbuilt remote dock
- Cooling Area (Mtr.3/Ft.3): 127/4500
- Capacity: 70 liters
- Power: 365 watts; Operating voltage: 110-230 volts
#9 Symphony Jumbo 51-Litre Air Cooler Review
- Product Dimension: 655mm x 634mm x 773mm
- Dura-pump technology, large pad area for superior cooling and powerful 18-inch fan
- Cooling Area (Mtr.3/Ft.3): 113/4000
- Capacity: 51 liters
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 185 watts; Operating voltage: 110-230 volts
- It also spills water sometimes
#10 Symphony Winter 56-Litre Air Cooler Review
- Cool flow dispenser and powerful 18-inch fan
- Cooling Area (Mtr.3/Ft.3): 113/4000
- Capacity: 56 liters
- Power: 185 watts; Operating voltage: 110-230 volts
- Product quality is not very good.
Choosing the type of Air Cooler: There are different sorts of aircooler accessible in business sectors like evaporative/betray coolers and compact room coolers. check air cooler price in india. If you need to cool a bigger region, at that point you will require abandon coolers. They require more power, more space, and more water, however, give better cooling. For customized utilize and little room, versatile coolers can work best. Be that as room cooler may, dependable purchase air cooler online that give a superior cooling impact and less clamor. choose best air cooler in india. check out air cooler price List
Features of Air Cooler: Once you have chosen the brand and model of the aircooler, you need to check the main features of air cooler online. check air cooler price in india. check air cooler price list
- The thickness of pad: Pad thickness is basic to get air cooled well. Cooler pads ought to have the thickness of around 90 mm so that room cooler execution is great.
- Variable Speed: Variable speed coolers are utilized to control the speed of the fan. room cooler is better if the cooler has alternatives for managing speed.
- Programmed Water Level Controller: There must be a programmed water level controller which can keep up water in the cooler at preset levels and counteract flooding.
- Programmed Shutoff Dampers: The shutoff dampeners are folds in the release of fan or in pipe which opens when the fan begins and shuts when the fan is put off. This lessens the loss of cooling from the cooler.
- Remote Control: Air coolers these days accompanied remote control for the simple and advantageous method of operation. With the remote control, we can likewise set the speed control. choose best air cooler in india
Choosing Air Cooler size : If a bigger zone requires to be cooled then go for a bigger air cooler. For a littler room, a customized air cooler can do the needful. Likewise, the tallness of the roof is to be considered while searching for an air cooler. If the roof of the room is low, a littler air cooler is very adequate. check air cooler price in india
You can identify the proper size of air cooler by using below mentioned formula: (SQUARE FEET AREA X CEILING HEIGHT) / 2 = CFM OF AIRFLOW NEEDED.
CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, the amount of space that the evaporative cooler can blow. Find the cubic square feet of your room by multiplying the square footage (length of the room) by the height of the ceiling (width of the room). check air cooler price in india
- Finding the Right Brand : Once you have decided the type and size of air cooler online, after that the next important step is to choose the brand. Some popular brands of air coolers in India are SYMPHONY coolers , KENSTAR , BAJAJ air cooler, USHA LEXUS , HAVELLS, RAM AIR COOLERS , CROMPTON etc
Key features to consider
Once you have decided on the type of cooler you would want, you need to decide a model which best suits your needs. Here are some of these features.
- Water tank capacity
Air coolers make utilization of an evaporative cooling technique. In this strategy, water is changed over into water vapor, which diminishes the temperature of the air passed up the fan or blower. It’s critical to have air coolers that have vast water tanks. Bigger the water tank, the more extended the air cooler will run. You have to choose an air cooler that has a water tank that is the correct size for your ordinary utilize. A bigger room would likewise require an air cooler with a bigger tank. Both leave and individual air coolers accompanied an extensive variety of water tanks sizes. Individual air coolers have tanks of 20 to 30 liter limits while leave air coolers limits go from 31 to 50 liters.
Much the same as an air conditioner, it’s essential to purchase an air cooler that fits the measure of your room. Airflow of an air cooler is additionally measured as far as CFM (cubic feet every moment). The CFM means the measure of air cycled into your room every moment. You can pick the correct size for the air cooler by figuring the CFM required for your room. You can figure the required CFM by partitioning the cubic feet of your room by two. For instance, if your room is 300 sq feet in measure, with the roof at a tallness of 10 feet. At that point the CFM required would be 1,500 (300 sq ft x 10 ft/2).
The airflow of an air cooler additionally relies on upon whether portable air cooler utilizes a blower or a fan. Fans can make airflow with low weight yet in substantial volumes; they are typically utilized as a part of enormous air coolers. Blowers then again, can make high weight airflow at high volumes, which is the reason they are utilized as a part of littler models. While purchasing an air cooler, you ought to likewise search for models that have different speed settings. This portable air cooler gives you a chance to control the airflow, consequently controlling the temperature in the room. Most air coolers don a three-speed controller at any rate. You can likewise search for an air cooler with programmed louver development, which guarantees the stream of cool air every which way. This component is particularly essential for leave air coolers that are utilized as a part of expansive rooms.
- Cooling Pads
Cooling pads directly affect the cooling of an air cooler. They retain water and enable air to course through them to cool it. Thicker the cooling pad, the better the cooling in portable air cooler. Cooling pads are for the most part made of aspen or cellulose material. Both have their favorable circumstances and hindrances. Aspen pads are made of wood shavings and engineered fiber. They are less expensive, require high upkeep and have a shorter life. Cellulose cooling pads are otherwise called honeycomb pads, for the most part since they resemble a honeycomb. They are thicker in contrast with aspen pads and have low upkeep and a higher life. They cost somewhat more but on the other hand are known to be more effective.
Trending features to look for
One of the major reasons why people don’t prefer buying air coolers is because they take up space and don’t go well with the aesthetics of the room. These days, manufacturers have models with sleek and stylish designs. Tower air coolers are currently one of the most trending variants in the market. They take up less floor space but are still powerful enough to be used in big rooms.
If you plan on using your air cooler in different rooms, then it’s better to get an air cooler with castor wheels. This makes it easy to move the portable air cooler around the house. Some air coolers also come with the option of attachable wheels.
- Air coolers that work on inverters
Air coolers are already known for their low energy consumption. Some manufacturers today have added to that feature by introducing air coolers that can even work on inverters. These air coolers consume up to 50 per cent less power than a standard air cooler. They are the best option for you if your home faces constant power cuts.
- Remote control function
For quick access to settings, look for an air cooler that comes with a remote. Remotes for air coolers will let you control the speed of the fan so you don’t have to get up over and over again to change the settings.
There you have portable air cooler, a brief air cooler buying guide that will help you select the best air cooler for your home. Before you go out looking for models, be clear about the type of air cooler you want, based on the climatic conditions in your area. Also, select the right water tank capacity that offers optimum cooling without taking up a lot of space. Additional features like remote control and castor wheels can increase your price, but if you are willing to spend a bit more, portable air cooler will be worthwhile. We will be more than happy to help you select a best air cooler that’s just right for your home. Hope, our best a helped you.