Looking for the best air purifier in India? Quality air purifiers have never been more imperative for good wellbeing. The tight seals that make your home comfortable and energy effective also trap indoor air contamination. From cooking exhaust and cleaning vapors to tidy and pet dander, there is a wide sort of vapors and particles that contaminate indoor air. Insights from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have demonstrated that the air inside your home can be five to ten times dirtier than the air outside, and all the more critically, Americans spend a normal of 90% of their lives inside. We have reviewed top 10 best air purifier in India. Check air purifier price. Here we have a list of top 10 air purifiers in india
Top 10 Best Air Purifier in India Comparison Table
Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier ( Recommended for Delhi Smog)
Common Household Air Pollutants
Different air purifiers target different pollutants, so first it is important to identify which pollutants you want to eliminate from your home before you buy a best air purifier in india. Check air purifier price
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers Reviews
here are best air purifier in india. Go through top 10 air purifiers in india
#1 Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier
- The new Philips AC1215-20 Air Purifier utilizes the NanoProtect HEPA filter and air filters out up to 99.9% of the infections and the Bacteria.
- It additionally filters out the PM2.5 level contamination exhibit in the air and furthermore helps in the effective purification of the Cigarette smoke from the air. Much more, the propelled Philips AC1215-20 offers Real-Time Air Quality Feed Back utilizing the 4-stage shading.
- best air purifier in india shows the allergen and the molecule level, where the Blue shading remains for the great and the Red shading remains for the terrible. Go through top 10 air purifiers in India
- Also, this Philips air Purifier accompanies the Fan Speed Indicators i.e. 1, 2, 3 – Turbo, which helps you in the modified utilization of the air purifier. This is one of the best air purifier in India. Check air purifier price
Pros & Cons:
1.Ultra-silent NightSense mode (automatic light sensing) for cleaner nights and energized days!
2.Covers room sizes of up to 63 m2; especially designed for use in Bedrooms
3.CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 270 m3/hour
4.Removes 99.97% allergens & ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns, 100 times smaller than PM 2.5
1.Only pre-filter can be cleaned/washed regularly.
#2 Philips AC4025 40 -Watt Air Purifier
- Philips AC4025/10 Air Purifier brings about a quiet and effective operation.
- At the point when in Sleep Mode, the philips air purifier changes to lower action level, decreased fan speed and lessened commotion level individually.
- In the Sleep Mode, this philips air purifier by Philips also brings about limited energy utilization. philips air purifier works at just 36 dB.
- Even, when the fan keeps running at the most elevated speed settings, the philips air purifier works at 54 dB however and still, at the end of the day philips air purifier guarantees a quiet operation.
- Philips AC4025/10 Air Purifier guarantees that you generally get outside air to relax. This exceptionally advanced Healthy Air Protect Alert discloses to you when there is a need to change the filter of this best air purifier in india. Check air purifier price
Pros & Cons:
1. Material: ABS Plastic
2. Advanced filtration system
3. Sleep mode and healthy air protect alert
4. 3-step fan speed
5. 1 or 4 or 8 hours easy-to-set timer
1.Not recommended for kids.
#3 Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887 Air Purifier Review
- Incorporating the productive and progressed VitaShield IPS Technology, the new Philips AC2887/20 Air Purifier India mi air purifier offers a tidy air conveyance rate of up to 344 m³/hr.
- best air purifier in india comprises of the Aerodynamic Architecture that lifts the proficiency of the air stream and helps this Philips Air Purifier India successfully diminishing the unsafe gasses like Formaldehyde, TVOC.
- best air purifier in india also expels the ultra-fine particles as little as 20mm alongside the microorganisms and the infection by up to 99.9 %.
Pros & Cons:
1. Covers room size of upto 851 square feet
2. CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 333 m3/hour
3. 100 percent ozone free
4. Dedicated pollution, allergen and bacteria/virus auto modes
1.the air throw or air quantity decreases drastically in the allergen mode
#4 Gliese Magic Room Air Purifier, 5-Stage Air Filtration
- The Ionizer makes Magic an ace room air purifier.
- It ensures double protection as it goes about releasing small but intense electric fields which react with positively charged elements in air, neutralizing microbes such as mold spores, viruses, and germs in the air.
- These neutralized particles either fall on the floor or get filtered. The compact is one of the silent-most air purifier India which does not only work quietly but its science in every millimeter ensures it works intelligently.
- Magic takes the surrounding air from every angle, processes the pollutant from every side and then disperses it evenly across the room. T
- he shape of the best air purifier in india determines fast and equal distribution of clean air. Check air purifier price
Pros & Cons:
- 360 degree ultra efficient filtration with a CADR of 140 m3/h, suitable for room sizes up to 200 sq.ft.
- Digital Touch Panel console with PM 2.5 meter, Residual Filter Life Meter
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
1.The noise level of Gliese Magic varies with the fan speed at which it is operating.
#5 Kent Aura 45-Watt Room Kent Air Purifier India Review
- Protect your relatives from taking in the dirtied air by bringing home kent air purifier for home. kent air purifier air cleaner expels smell, unsafe gasses, tidy particles and sand particles from the air.
- This kent air purifier has easy to understand plan and filter change indicator. It is reasonable for a room up to 270 sq. ft. This is our kent air purifier review
- Kent Air purifier India accompanies a predominant HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestor) technology that viable expels 99.9% of contamination like Particulate Matter (PM 2.5), tidy, pet hair, formaldehyde, tobacco smoke and so on.
- kent air purifier is the favored decision with regards to quality, productivity, technology, and style.
Pros & Cons:
1.kent air purifier India are easy to operate and also comes with one touch child lock feature
2. kent air purifier for home refresh the air with an inbuilt ionizer
3.kent air purifier India are extremely silent when compared with other purifiers
1.The color indicator for indicating the quality of air in the room is either non-functional or dysfunctional.
#6 Atlanta Healthcare Beta 350 7-Stage Purification
- iCluster Technology is Atlanta Healthcare’s special air puriﬁcation technology which concentrates on annihilating different toxins show in the earth.
- There are different contaminations in the air that affect human wellbeing changing from gasses, particulates, microscopic organisms, infection, notice, smoke and other hurtful suspended particles. A solitary ﬁltration technology can’t annihilate all toxins in the air.
- For powerful puriﬁcation, multi-arrange ﬁltration advancements need to work couple. Atlanta Healthcare’s iClusterTM Technology gives help from contaminations in totality, utilizing synchronized multi-organize insightful ﬁltration to give immaculate air.
- This is one of the best air purifier in India
Pros & Cons:
1.Ideal for indoor spaces up to 350 sq.ft.
2.Purification for dust-free and healthy indoors helps keep indoor air free from dust (PM10, PM2.5), gasses, smoke, 3.Bad odor, allergens and airborne infections.
4.Air Flow (m3/hr): 225
1.The odor sensor doesn’t work and
2.The design is average.
#7 Philips 3000 Series AC3256 AeraSense Air Purifier Review
- The new Philips AC3256-20 philips Air Purifier utilizes the NanoProtect HEPA and AC filter and filters out up to 99.9% of the infections and the Bacteria.
- best air purifier in india additionally filters out the PM2.5 level contamination display in the air and furthermore helps in the productive purification of the Cigarette smoke from the air.
- Considerably more, the propelled Philips AC3256-20 offers Real Time Air Quality Feed Back utilizing the 4-stage shading ring and the numerical PM2.5 indicator.
- In addition, this Philips air Purifier for home accompanies the Fan Speed Indicators i.e. 1, 2, 3 – Turbo, which helps you in the tweaked use of the Philips air purifier for home.
- The 2 m long string adds to its advantageous utilization. IThis best air purifier in india joins 2 years gurantee. This is one of the best air purifier in India
1.AeraSense fine particle PM2.5 sensor
2.NanoProtect S3 Activated Carbon and True HEPA filters
3.VitaShield IPS Technology
4.Room size coverage of up to 818 square feet
#8 Atlanta Healthcare Alfa 351 5-Stage Purification
- Any office that does not oversee air trade satisfactorily is inclined to high indoor stickiness that prompts shape development.
- In winters, lacking ventilation offers ascend to both humidity and moistness. Bring down ventilation also prompts high convergence of indoor air poisons emerging from different sources.
- Without attractive air trade, the air poisons may bring about intense wellbeing dangers to the inhabitants. Also, without satisfactory ventilation, immaculate air is not coursed inside the workplace and the grouping of air contaminations continue rising.
- The outside natural air brings an enormous measure of oxygen which thusly diminishes the level of microbes inside the workplace.
Pros & Cons:
1.bacteria, viruses and lingering smells has negative ion generator for improved air quality
2.Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.): 350
3.Air Flow (m3/hr): 210
4.CADR (m3/hr): 110
#9 MI Air Purifier 2 Review
- Your house is loaded with hidden unsafe substances.
- Dispose of these polluting influences with this mi air purifier India. Outfitted with a 360-degree triple layer round and hollow filter, made out of a PET essential filter, ultra-thick EPA filter, and enacted Carbon filter, this mi air purifier for home takes in air from all headings and filters out formaldehyde, terrible scent, and other destructive substances.
- This Mi air purifier 2, enlivened by the aircraft motors, makes high air weight and offers bigger course which pumps clean air and disperses it to each side of your home so you can breathe in crisp immaculate air.
Pros & Cons:
1.Cleans air (400 square feet in 10 minutes)
2.Real time AQI monitoring, MI home app smart controls
3.EPA triple-layer filter removes harmful PM2.5
4.Warranty: 1 year on product
5.Power: 31 watts; Operating Voltage: 100 – 220 volts
#10 Sharp FP-FM40E-B 33-Watt Air Purifier Review
- World’s first air purifier with mosquito catcher
- Capture and product from mosquito with absolutely no harm to human
- Active plasma cluster eliminates smell, toxic gases, VOC, pathogens (mould, virus, dust mites, fungi etc. particles up to 0.01microns) from both air and surface
- Passive HEPA system traps PM2.5 particles, smoke, house Dust and Pollen and the pre-filter traps heavy dust particles
- Product and technology certified by 28 global labs for safety and effectiveness
Pros & Cons:
1.3D circulation airflow with nanoe purification
2.Clean sign indicator and 283 square feet coverage area
3.Auto mode and sleep mode
4.Warranty: 1 Year on Product and 3 Years on filter
1. Does not have ionizing air cleaners.
Air Purifier Filter Types
HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters set the standard for air purification. By definition, a HEPA filter expels no less than 99.97% of all particles as little as 0.3 microns.** This U.S. HEPA filter standard was initially created by the Atomic Energy Commission to catch radioactive clean particles. HEPA filters enable just little particles to go through them. Allergens, for example, dust, creature dander, shape spores, and tidy get caught in the filter. The principle burden of the HEPA filter air purifier is that you need to occasionally change the air filter. Check air purifier price. check out top 10 air purifiers in india
Activated Carbon Filters are once in a while utilized alone to purify the air, however, they are frequently utilized as a part of conjunction with different air filters. Activated carbon/charcoal filters exceed expectations at engrossing scents and gasses and killing smoke, chemicals, and exhaust. At the point when carbon is treated with oxygen, best air purifier in india opens up a huge number of pores. There are so a significant number of these modest pores and crevices that one pound of enacted carbon has a surface territory of 60 to 150 sections of land. Check air purifier price
Charged Media Filters are a blend of two technologies, air filter (comparative yet no place close as proficient as HEPA) and a slight electrostatic charge. This charge demonstrations a similar way that static stick makes your socks stick together out of the dryer. The benefit of these filters is that they can gather little particles, now and again as little as 0.1 microns and that for a timeframe, they are to a great degree successful. The disservice is that, similar to the electrostatic precipitator air filters, charged media air filters lose their proficiency fairly rapidly, and they can require more regular air filter substitutions contrasted with a HEPA air purifier. check top 10 air purifiers in india. check air purifier price
On Generators and Ozone Generators make charged (particles) and produce them into the encompassing air. These particles consolidate with polluting influences (like clean) in the air, compelling the contaminations to stick to a close-by surface. Thus, particle generators regularly create grimy spots on adjacent walls and floors since they don’t dispose of pollutions. Check air purifier price
The performance of a particular air purifier model is rated by its coverage area, Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). While brands will boast about the CADR and coverage of a particular air purifier model, they will choose to remain silent on the ACH. This is something you should ask and find out before buying an air purifier. Grab the best air purifier in india. Check air purifier price
What is ACH?
Air Changes Per Hour (ACH) is fundamentally how frequently an air purifier can clean the air of its asserted range area in 60 minutes. This is vital on the grounds that poisons continually go into your room and the air purifier needs to always clean the air. Given the contamination levels in Delhi, decide on the best air purifier in India which offers 4 ACH. This implies the air purifier is fit for cleaning the air of the whole guaranteed range four times in an hour or like clockwork the air inside is totally relaced. Check air purifier price
Air Purifier Buying Guide – Nice To Have
A few features of an air purifier are not totally fundamental, but rather can be viewed as ‘decent to haves’. An air filter life indicator is, for instance, an extremely helpful feature to have. The air filter life pointer will notify you when the filters should be changed. Supplanting the air filters at the required time will guarantee the air purifier is executing as it ought to and shields the fan from being harmed. Check air purifier price
Unfortunately, there is no good air purifier that is sufficiently little to fit in the palm of your hand and can be conveyed effortlessly. Why not? All things considered, there are certain limits to the material science of what is conceivable. You would not expect a clothes washer the extent of a toaster to have the capacity to do a legitimate heap of clothing. Thus, you ought not to expect an air purifier the extent of a toaster to have the capacity to move enough air to have the capacity to legitimately purify and arrived at the midpoint of size room. Casters can help make it significantly simpler to move your air purifier around the house, especially if you have a unit that can deal with a lot of air. Handles are also helpful, as it empowers you to effectively lift the unit starting with one room then onto the next.
Allows you to easily control and change the settings of the air purifier from a comfortable distance, increasing accessibility.
Unfortunately, we see it all the time that even the huge organizations with commonly recognized names make air purifiers without giving a certification to what extent you will have the capacity to buy substitution air filters. Once the unit is not offering admirably any longer, or they feel the time has come to “update” it and change its looks and features, the model and the creation of the replacement air filters for it being stopped.
Turning the unit on and off during times of the day/week enables you to save energy and prolong the air filter life.
Multiple Fan Speeds
Alter the speed setting to your preference, to suit your indoor pollution level or sound preference.
Air purifier buying guide – do not touch
Be wary of air purifiers that are straight up ozone generators. These units produce large amounts of ozone by design and form a serious threat to your health. Check air purifier price
Some air purifiers use a filter density known as Ultra-Low Particulate Air (ULPA), claiming that is superior to HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air). These filters drastically reduce airflow and as such limit the performance of the air purifier.
Incineration and Combustion
This kind of filter technology does not remove contamination from the air, but rather just consumes it. Consuming dust and other contamination in the air does not straightforwardly prompt cleaner air… also, while burning does not enable you to move particularly air rapidly – a key necessity for any conventional air purifier.
During our examination of each air purifier for home, we tested the noise levels, airflow, as well as energy usage to build up a more profound comprehension of each model and help you locate the correct one for your necessities. While you look for your air cleaner, ensure you consider which room you need it to be found. We can say that Philips AC4025 40 -Watt Air Purifier for home is the best air purifier India for homeamongst all.