Looking for the best pressure washer in India? The basic principal behind each electric pressure washer is to input water in a lower pressure except to throw it out in a significantly higher pressure. This shift in pressure gradient is effected with the support of either an electric or gasoline car washer pump. Also fing which is best car washing machine
5 Best Pressure Washers Comparison Table
Personal Recommendation( Bosch Pressure Washer)
Bosch AQT 37-13 Plus 1700-Watt Home and Car Washer Review
5 Best Pressure Washer In India Reviews
Here are the best pressure washer reviews. Check pressure washer online by clicking the button below. Grab the best pressure washers now. check out high pressure washer price now. buy best car washing machine now
#1 Bosch AQT 37-13 Plus 1700-Watt Home and Car Washer Review
- Maximum Pressure: 130 Bar
- Maximum Flow Rate: 370 liter/hour
- Hose Length: 6 meters
- Power Cable Length: 5 meters
- Portable design for easy moving
- Power: 1700 watts
- Includes: Machine, Hose, Gun, Lance, Nozzle, Water Filter, Deluxe Patio Cleaner, 90-degree Nozzle and Wash Brush
- Warranty: 6 months on product
- Steam cork did not work.
#2 Karcher K3 Premium High-Pressure Washer Review
- Flow rate (l/h) max. 380
- Pressure: 20 – max. 120 Bar
- Includes Vario Power spray lance to adjust the pressure by simply twisting it
- Connection Load: 1600 Watts
- Product Weight: 6 Kg
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Milk Coffee cannot be made in it.
#3 Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Washer Review
- Maximum Pressure: 120 Bar
- Maximum Flow Rate: 350 liter/hour
- Hose Length: 5 meters
- Power Cable Length: 5 meters
- Warranty: 6 months on product
- Power: 1500 watts
- Includes: Machine, Hose, Gun, Lance, Nozzle and Water Filter
- No storage tank
#4 Karcher K 2 Compact Pressure Washer Re
- Compact in size, lightweight and easy to transport and store
- High-pressure gun with Standard Quick Connect
- Max 110 bar Pressure
- Weight: 4kg
- Flow rate (l/h) max. 360
- Connection Load: 1400 Watts
- After sale service is below average .
#5 Black and Decker PW1200-B1 Pressure Washer Review
- Cable length: 5 meters, Type of motor: Universal motor, Maximum pressure: 90 bars, Maximum flow rate: 300 liters/hour, Pressure hose length: 3 meters/PVC, Type of car washer pump: Wobble plate car washer pump
- Special Features: Accessory storage, quick connect system/SDS and auto stop
- Warranty: 6 months on the product
- Power: 1200 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Included accessories: Variable Nozzle, Inlet water filter
- Because working capacity is just 7-8 lit and not 15.
How They high pressure washer Work
Pressure washers use a gas engine or electric motor to power a car washer pump, which forces water at high pressure through a concentrating nozzle to quickly blast away accumulated grime on surfaces such as decks, driveways, and patios. They also let you clean outdoor chairs, siding, and other items in the time it would take to fill a bucket of soapy water and find a scrub brush.
The reality is that high pressure washers aren’t only garden hoses on steroids. Their nozzles take water in 30 to 80 times more stress and possess surprisingly powerful cutting capabilities regardless of which spray setting you’re using. Utilize all high pressure washers with caution. When the flexible wand tip is put in its narrowest spray setting or you are using the narrowest tip, a misplaced jet of water can land you or a bystander in the emergency area.
First thing’s first: Renting a high pressure washer, as opposed to buying, is an option which lets you skip the hassle of storage and upkeep. Buying a unit will pay for itself in a couple of decades, provided that you take care of it. If you will need to use additives, additives or other additives, consider one which has a built-in soap tank. Tool and cable storage is a plus, as are wheels to get heavier models.
In order to ensure apt pressure for proper cleaning of the outdoor elements like window panes and glasses, walkways etc., the electric pressure washer should have the following features:
Power output: The power output of the high pressure washer is given in terms of amperes.
Types: Electric pressure washers can be classified into four types on the basis of their water output. They are:
- Medium duty,
- Heavy duty and
- Extra heavy duty pressure washers.
Car washer Pumps used:Generally all electric pressure washers use either of the two types of car washer pump mentioned below:
- Axial cam prominently found on those designed for home use and
- Triplex car washer pump are found in the commercial use types.
Interchangeable nozzle tips: Nozzle tips that come along with the electric pressure washers determine the flow and pressure of the water coming out of it. Narrow tips are for small coverage area and wider sprays are for large areas.
Adjustable wands: These wands enable the user to change the flow coming out of the nozzle from high pressure to low and vice-versa without effecting a nozzle change. This is a feature which is generally found only in the best electric pressure washer.
Rotating nozzles: They help to throw out the water in a powerful spray in a circular motion.
Onboard detergent tanks: They are used for storing f=detergents and other chemicals which can be siphoned into the water spray for effective cleaning.
Other features: The presence of other features such as the unloaders, thermal relief systems etc. also help to increase the longevity of the machine.
While all high pressure washers are noisy, gas-powered units are significantly louder. We recommend hearing protection if you are working near the washer unit. But if you stretch out the hose and work at a distance from the washer itself, the noise should not be hazardous. Here are some quick tips to keep in mind:
• Read the manufacturer’s manual.
• Wear goggles, long pants, and sturdy footwear (no flip flops), and take extra care on wet surfaces, which can quickly get slippery.
• Always start with the widest spray angle. Begin by working with the nozzle 2 feet away from the surface and move closer as needed.
• If your washer uses replaceable spray tips, turn off the engine and press the trigger to drain excess water before changing tips.
• Test-wash a surface patch in a less-noticeable area until you get the hang of the machine.
• Take care if washing or rinsing your car. A garden hose would be more gentle on your car’s paint job.
• Don’t get closer than 6 inches to whatever you’re cleaning. You could damage paint, pockmark the asphalt of your driveway, puncture your car’s tires, and gouge holes in deck wood.
• Don’t let the engine run for long on a gas pressure washer without pressing the trigger to prevent the car washer pump from overheating.
• Don’t use a high pressure washer while standing on a ladder. Pulling the trigger could cause recoil and throw you off balance.
• Don’t point the nozzle toward yourself, other people, or pets.
• Don’t use an extension cord with an electric-powered model.
A pressure washer is a mechanical device which utilizes high-pressure water spray to remove grime, dirt, dust, loose paint or heavy cleaning flooring. There are many types of model of pressure washer available depending upon high, medium or low pressures. But how can you choose which is best for you, here we left a Couple of points list which you can use to compare different models:
- Maximum Pressure – It is given in product description of high pressure washer itself and measured in the bar. 1 bar pressure is = 14.5 psi (Pounds-force per square inch)
- Flow Rate – Flow rate means how much water high pressure washer consumes in a definite time period. If you increase you pressure suppose 10psi to 20psi the amount of water used will be reduced.
- Accessories – Don’t forget to compare the accessories which are given with every model, because you need a different type of nozzle for different works.
After considering above points, bestseller products, customers feedback, rating etc. we have prepared a list of top 5 best pressure washer worldwide to be used for cleaning.
The electric pressure washer is a compulsory gadget to get in all homes having extensive lawns with patio furniture. It facilitates easy cleaning and therefore assists in maintaining the newness of the same. In my opinion bosch pressure washer is the best
Now, it is easier to receive one as you’ve obtained bosch pressure washer before you. So, which one are you going to select?