Smart bulb have become exponentially smarter as of late. You would now be able to replace your standard radiant smart bulb with different types of associated arrangements you can control with only a couple of taps on your smartphone or tablet. In any case, with such a variety of choices flooding the smart home market, which one is appropriate for you? We’ve gathered together our most astounding rated smart light bulb, alongside a few focuses to consider while shopping, to enable you to choose. Buy led light bulbs
Philips Hue Mini Starter Kit with 10-Watt B22 Bulb
5 Best led light bulbs comparison Table
5 Best Led light bulbs In India Reviews
Here are the best led light bulbs reviews. Check led light bulbs online by clicking the button below. Grab the best led light bulbs now. Grab the best smart led bulb online. Here is how you may buy led light bulbs
#1 Philips Hue Mini Starter Kit with 10-Watt B22 Bulb Review
- LED Bulb with Hue Bridge
- Control from your iOS, Android, and Kindle Smart Devices
- Choose from Millions of Colors
- Remote Access when you’re away from Home
- Relive any moment by selecting a color from any photo
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 8.8 cm x 16.5 cm
- Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Base B22
- Warranty: 2 years
Supported by most systems
Finely tuned app
Quite expensive for all color options
#2 Philips Hue Go & Lightstrip
- Light any moment anywhere – control light your way with this portable led light bulbs
- Full control from your smart led bulb for extended features and light recipes
- Natural dynamic effects – enhance your special moment with living led light bulbs
- Experience millions of colors and white hue light with 300-lumen output
- Smart battery management for maximum freedom and portability – up to 3 hours of battery life
- Warranty: 2 year
Battery powered – perfect for on the go
Battery life not great
#3 Mansaa MAA01-9W2080H0B22 SmartShine Base B22 9-Watt Bluetooth Wireless led light bulbs Review
- Bulb Base: B22, Color Temperature: 4000K, Lumens: 760lm
- Wattage: 9 watts
- 16 million plus colors for mood lighting with Mansaa Smart led bulb
- Bluetooth wireless and LED technology you can now personalize your lighting with a color palette of over 16 million colors
- Every single color is dimmable and perfect for living rooms, porch lighting, parties at your home, cafes, hotels, bedrooms etc
- Warranty: 3 years
- Sometimes noisy.
#4 Reos Lite E2713W LED Smart Bulb Review
- Bulb Base: E27, Color Temperature: 6500K, Lumens: 1100lm
- Wattage: 13 watts, Operating Voltage: 115-260 volts
- Adjustable color temperature (2700K to 6500K), 15000 hours life, Bluetooth 4.0
- Instant alerts (weather, SMS, Whatsapp, facebook, tinder etc.)
- Schedule on/offs
- Reading, party and movie modes
- Sometimes noisy.
#5 Mipow BTL202 Playbulb reflector led light bulbs Review
- 4 Red, Green, Blue, White LEDs. Bright light output of 850 lumens, consumes only 15 Watts Power
- Choose any lighting tone from a wide range of 16.7 million colors. Also control single, multiple bulbs or create groups (via Bluetooth)
- Control lighting, color shade, led light bulbs brightness, music play and so on via FREE PLAYBULB X App for IOS & Android
- Connects to your smartphones, Android, and iOS devices via Bluetooth instantly
- Fits any standard light socket
- This cannot suck water and liquids.
If you’re keen on plunging your toe in the smart home portion (before making a plunge head-first and purchasing an associated clothes washer), we’d propose getting something little – like a led light bulbs. They’re not precisely going to change anybody’s life, but rather they’re fun little gadgets which can be tinkered with, and have an astonishing number of helpful applications. For case, we have led light bulbs gone ahead naturally when we stroll in the room, plan them when we’re on vacation, and a set the inclination while we’re watching a film.
Choosing which smart light bulb is ideal for you is truly straightforward – it’s all down to similarity. If you have a current smart home framework, or an anticipating introducing one, you will need smart bulbs which get along with everything else you claim. The primary biological systems to pay special mind to are Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa, and Samsung SmartThings. The bigger brands, for example, Hue and LifX have truly great similarity in all cases, enabling you to make nifty robotizations.
Smart light bulb protocols and features
Three control technologies continue to vie for leadership in the smart light bulb market (Z-Wave is a major contender in smart lighting, but you won’t encounter it in smart bulbs—just in switches, plug-in modules, and control panels).
ZigBee: smart Bulbs that use the popular smart-home networking protocol require a bridge to communicate with your home Wi-Fi network. Philips uses ZigBee for its Hue lineup, but it’s not the only adopter.
Wi-Fi: This class of bulb talks directly to your Wi-Fi router, with no hub or bridge required. LIFX is the only major vendor marketing color Wi-Fi bulbs today.
Bluetooth: These smart bulbs avoid your home system by and large and combine straightforwardly with your smartphone or tablet. In that capacity, they can’t be controlled from outside your home. GE and various different makers make Bluetooth bulbs, some of preferable quality over others.
Each of these technologies has pros and cons, so before you attempt to settle on a specific bulb, first try to determine which tech is right for you. If you want to hook your smart bulbs into a broader smart-home system—such as SmartThings or Nest—Bluetooth bulbs are out. You can control more than one smart bulb with your phone, but you can’t connect it to sensors or other systems inside your home. Don’t like the idea of pairing a bulb to your phone? A Wi-Fi bulb will work best for you, though you won’t have quite as many options as you’ll find with a ZigBee product
Choosing the best in smart bulbs is not so difficult task because Philips Hue is simply best brand & best choice in this. But still to give you variety and different price range to choose according to your budget we have selected top 5 smart light bulb based on product brand, specifications, customers rating, and review.