Are you looking for the best air fryer in india to place in your kitchen? Then check out this article to discover the 5 best air fryers you can get yourself. With an air fryer, air is the new oil! Because it cooks food with hot air instead of oil, making it a very healthy appliance in the kitchen. Nonetheless, it will give you the same great fried taste that you get from a deep fryer. But there is a lot of variety in the air fryer category and buyers need to spend a good amount of time to choose the right one. Here, we will make this easy for you. As our article lists all the features and details you will need to get the best air fryer. It is recommended to buy air fryer online
3 MUST-TRY AIR FRYER RECIPES 😋🍩
philips air fryer hd9220/28 Plastic Air Fryer
5 Best Air Fryer in India For 2018
Capacity, wattage, size, temperature, ease of cleaning are some of the important factors people consider when selecting an air fryer. Here the 5 best air fryer in India are reviewed with all the valuable and important information for the convenient buying decision. The reviews are given below.
#1 Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer
Without any doubt, the philips air fryer hd9220 is the best Air Fryer in India. This machine comes with rapid air technology and a lot of other awesome features. With just little to no oil, it will ensure the perfect texture and delicious results for you.
This Philips Air Fryer is a high-quality machine that cooks food fast. As it uses very little to no oil, the food is freed from fat and becomes much healthier. It enables you to fry, roast, grill and bake. You can make chips, chicken, seafood, and many more food items with it. The design of the air fryer includes a patented starfish. Its fast-circulating super-heated air and optimal roasting profile make it a one-stop destination for healthy and delicious cooking.
- The machine has a capacity of 2.2 liters with a cooking capacity of 800 grams.
- It has a power of 1425 watts and operating voltage is 220-240 volts.
- The length of cord is 0.8 Meters.
- Comes with ready signal and automatic shut off feature.
- Includes adjustable time and temperature control for desired results.
- It has dishwasher friendly parts for effortless cleaning.
- This air fryer comes with a good warranty of 2 years.
- It consists of easy return policies in case of any defects, damage or mismatch of features.
- The Philips Air Fryer does not come with a free food separator. However, you can buy it from Philips Service Center, which will cost around Rs. 500.
- Not cheap compared to other similar air fryers.
#2 Philips HD9220/28 Plastic Philips Air Fryer
Avoiding the fried food is not easy, so say thanks to this Philips Air Fryer that fries food with up to 75% less fat. As per the Philips Air Fryer review its patented starfish technology makes the fastest and most even cooking results. So get ready to enjoy your Fries guilt free with one of the best air fryer in India.
The Philips HD9220/28 Air Fryer fries, bakes, grills and roasts food using just a tablespoon or less of oil. It cooks more food in the large 28 oz frying basket with a frequency of 50/60 Hz. The main body is made of plastic. With its unique starfish design, it makes evenly fried food, with no flipping over needed even when food is piled up. Lastly, with more than 200 easy to make, inspiring dishes this air fryer will become a one-stop solution for all of your meals.
- This Philips air fryer has a power of 1425 watts and operating voltage is 120 volts.
- It shuts off automatically and alerts when food is ready.
- Includes manually adjustable time and temperature control.
- It generates less smell of fried oil than conventional fryers.
- It comes with a cool touch handle and non-slip feet.
- The parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- It includes recipe book and free app with more than 150 recipes.
- A bit pricey compared to other air fryers with similar capacity.
- Not enough capacity to serve many people at a time.
- Sometimes leaves a hot or burnt smell on food.
#3 Philips XL Air Fryer, HD9240/34
We would like to introduce another product from Philips, which is one of the best air fryer in india in the market. New and revolutionary cooking appliances are introduced every now and often but Philips XL Air Fryer lives up to its hype. With unique rapid air technology, this machine makes a perfect solution for fast and healthy meals for you.
Philips XL Air Fryer enables you to fry, bake, roast and grill your favorite dishes with up to 75% less fat. According to the Philips Air Fryer review, this machine gives an enhanced performance for an even faster result. It comes with drawer pan assembly, wire fry basket, and an owner’s manual. You can set the cooking temperature up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. An integrated timer allows to preset cooking times up to 60-minutes and has a ready signal. So enjoy crispy golden fries and meals at the best result! Simply check air fryer price by clickin the button below.
- This device has a power of 1750 watts and operating voltage is 110 volts.
- The length of cord is 0.8 Meters.
- It has a large 2.65-pound basket to serve up to 5 people.
- It has a digital touchscreen interface for easy control of time and temperature.
- Features smart preset buttons that memorize the settings of dishes.
- It has a 60-minute timer with ready signal and automatic shut-off.
- The parts are dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up.
- This machine takes up a lot of room.
- It does not come with any double rack, baking pan or grill pan.
#4 American Micronic- AMI-AF1-35CLDx Air Fryer
American Micronic- AMI-AF1-35CLDx Air Fryer is a unique product that makes crispy fried food with little to no oil. It does something that goes beyond the focal point. From delicious cakes to tasty fried chicken, everything is possible with this machine. Its advanced features and efficiency make it one of the best air fryers in India.
This American Micronic Air Fryer uses turbo tunnel fresh air technology for healthy cooking. It has a 3.5-liter non-sticky frying basket that can cook 1.4 kg food. This machine can reach an in-house temperature of 200 degrees Celsius and scatters hot air around the entire unit to ensure all food is cooked evenly and throughout. Most importantly it has premium built quality and unmatched after sales service which will make you love it more!
- It has a power of 1500 watts and operating voltage is 220-240 volts.
- The length of cord is 1.2 Meters.
- It has a stay-cool handle for easy handling and grip.
- This air fryer is 50% Bigger, 38% faster and 27% more energy efficient than other first-generation fryers.
- It has a 30-minute timer with adjustable temperature control for the desired result.
- The fryer shuts off naturally to avoid overcooking with a prepared sound alert.
- It comes with a good warranty period of 2 years.
- The air fryer price is very low
- The warranty of this machine doesn’t cover tempering or water damage.
#5 Havells Prolife Digi 1230-Watt 4L Air Fryer
If you are searching for an air fryer that has a larger cooking capacity, then Havells Prolife Digi is the best air fryer for you. As this air fryer comes with a large 4-liter container that can serve tasty and healthy meals to your entire family. Moreover, it includes food separator so you can cook multiple foods at once.
Havells Prolife Digi 1230-Watt 4L Air Fryer offers healthier food with its unique rapid air technology. It lets you cook food not only quickly but also with up to 85% less oil than other conventional fryers. So you can enjoy your meals guilt free! You can fry, bake, toast, roast, grill and reheat the food with it. This best air fryer comes with an air filtration system that keeps out offensive odors giving you a clean, odorless kitchen. So if you like yummy food with an odorless atmosphere then this is a well-designed and useful product for you.
- It has a power of 1230 watts.
- The capacity is 4 liters.
- The food basket is aluminum non-stick coated.
- Integrated auto-timer and temperature control with a preset option up to 200 degrees.
- A cool touch handle with basket release button.
- A good warranty period of 2 years.
- Fully digital with no manual rotatable knobs.
- The operation manual is not much helpful. You will need to figure out the usage through experimentation.
- The names of the buttons are misleading.
You will find many options of air fryers in the market. But here you have a brief buying guide that will help you to decide based on your needs. These are the 5 best air fryer in India that are durable and reliable with their features. Hope, our best air fryer review will give you the best pick.
Also check out these best air purifiers