Pressure cooker is found nearly in all kitchens these days. It makes food quickly under steam pressure. Pressure cooker lets you cook faster as compared to traditional methods of coking. Moreover, pressure cooker needs less water while cooking so that you can retain more vitamins and minerals. Listed here is our guide to allow you to pick the best pressure cooker in India to suit the requirements. It is always advised to buy pressure cooker online to save money and time
5 Best pressure cooker online comparison Table
Best Pressure Cooker In India Reviews
Here are the best pressure cooker reviews. Check pressure cooker online by clicking the button below. Grab the best pressure cooker now. check out pressure cooker price now.
- Having a capacity of 3 liters, Hawkins pressure cooker is proved to best pressure cooker. Moreover, it is resistant to corrosion.
- The Hawkins pressure cooker is excellent heat conductor and lightweight. It is highly durable and looks shiny and new for many years
- However it is expensive but this Hawkins pressure cooker is worth the price. The hard anodised body of this pressure cooker online absorbs heat faster comparatively.
- This pressure cooker usually comes with 5 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Inside fitting safety lid will not open until pressure falls
- Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Capacity: 3 liter
- Warranty: 5 Years
- The prestige pressure cooker is a nice-looking utensil that is great for a big family of 5-6 members.
- This prestige pressure cooker allows you to cook multiple meals in one turn because it has 5 liters capacity.
- Prestige stainless steel pressure cooker has tough Anodised Aluminium for Even Distribution of heat. This prestige pressure cooker has the capacity to reduce your cooking time to half as compared to conventional methods of cooking meals.
- It’s possible to easily wash prestige pressure cooker manually with detergent water. Due to its compact size you can store this pressure cooker easily anywhere in your kitchen.
- The cooker is compatible with all gas stoves. When it comes to quality, This pressure cooker is made of premium grade aluminium.
- Made of premium grade Aluminium
- Designed for both induction and gas stove cooking
- Includes a pressure indicator for convenient cooking
- Heavy bottom for uniform heating
- Material: Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Milk Coffee cannot be made in it.
- This Hawkins pressure cooker is the best pressure cooker in India comes with a capacity of 3.5L capacity.
- You can also take advantage of pressure indicator that provides extra safety.
- This pressure cooker price is very affordable. It is easy to clean and maintain because of its unique design.
The heat resistant handle in hawkins pressure cooker allows you to move it from one place to another. Due to its black body heat is transferred quickly and hence food is made quickly. It comes with 5 year warranty
- Hard anodized body with stainless steel lid
- Black body heats faster
- Does not corrode or react with food
- Stays looking new for years
- Curved body for easy stirring
- Warranty: 5 Years
- No storage tank
- Pigeon pressure cooker price is quite affordable and you will get a great quality.
- This collection of pigeon pressure cooker has 3 litre capacity. The design of this pressure cooker is different from traditional cookers that are available.
- This model has slightly bigger lid comparatively. Cleaning was also hassle-free.
- The stainless steel lid with this pigeon pressure cooker ensures amazing sturdiness, simple maintenance and quick cooking. With the help of transparent lid you can see the entire cooking process
- 3 liters pot and a transparent lid made of toughened glass
- A unique strainer made of food-grade stainless steel
- The pressure cooking lid is made of food stainless steel
- Unique pair of user-friendly short handles
- After sale service is below average.
- This prestige pressure cooker is third best pressure cooker in India. This pressure cooker is the best 5 Litre pressure cooker. Pressure indicator indicates the level of pressure inside the cooker. This feature is very helpful for cooking.
- Amongst all pressure cookers this is the most economical pressure cooker due to its affordable price. This utensil claims to save 54% energy.
- prestige pressure cooker is very easy to clean and maintain. Sturdy grip and better durability in stainless steel pressure cookeris possible because of handles with double screws.
- Pressure indicator
- Controlled GRS
- Alpha base induction bottom
- Handles with double screws for sturdy grip and durability
- Heavier body
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Because working capacity is just 7-8 lit and not 15.
Why get a pressure cooker ?
FAST – cuts cooking time to 1/3 (or more). A roast that would ordinarily take 2-3 hours is ready in 20-40 minutes, soaked chickpeas only need 13 minutes, and more! See more examples in our Speed-up Slow Cooking with Pressure infographic.
HEALTHY- retains 50% more nutrients. Research studies have shown that pressure cooking retains more vitamins and minerals than steaming without pressure and even microwaving!
GREEN – uses 70% less gas, electricity and water. Pressure cooker are more efficient at using the energy – their efficiency is comparable to the energy savings of switching to energy-saving light bulbs. So if you’ve changed the lightbulbs in your house to save energy, it’s time to change the cookware!
EASY – just add water and monitor. Pressure cooking is just like regular cooking except it always needs alittle bit of water takes less time, once you learn the workings of your pressure cooker price it just needs minimum monitoring when it’s coming up to pressure (no supervision needed at all for electrics).
CLEAN – no more splatters and spurts. Cooking in a sealed vessel means no need to clean spills from the stovetop or oven. Plus, most pressure cooker bases are dishwasher safe. Done!
SAFE – multiple safety mechanisms. Today’s pressure cookers have fool-proof safety features with back-ups (just in case).
Are pressure cookers safe?
Absolutely. Today’s pressure cookers feature multiple redundant safety mechanisms – if one should fail there’s another one (or two) that kick-in to take their place. Both electric and stove top pressure cookers have at leastthese safety features:
- Locking Lid – will keep the pressure cooker closed if there is any pressure inside and for electric pressure cookers even if there is no electricity.
- Primary and Secondary pressure release – if pressure is too high inside the cooker, the main pressure valve will release the extra pressure. Should the first valve become blocked there is a second valve that will relieve pressure.
- Lid lip vent – should the primary and secondary pressure release valves fail to release extra pressure, it will exit from a small cut-out in the lid (or into the pressure cooker body – for electric pressure cookers – which will self-destruct the appliance).
- Auto shut-off – this is another advantage of electric pressure cookers, if something is going sideways they will know it (based on their internal temperature readings) and shut themselves off.
For a family of 5-6 members , I would recommend Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker. Make sure that the pressure cooker has above features before you buy. Longer warranty directy means better products, so always choose longer duration warranty. If you have a dishwasher in you kitchen, then go for dishwasher safe pressure cooker.