Looking for the best air purifier in India? The problem of air pollution has been increasing tremendously these days. People are facing dangerous diseases like asthma. As per research air inside the home is 4 times more polluted than air outside. However, air purifiers are best solution to this problem. Especially in cities like Delhi, air pollution is life-threatening. For your convenience, we have reviewed top 10 best air purifier. Also, Check air purifier price. Here we have a list of top 10 air purifiers in India and check air purifier price.
Also see, Best air purifier review and guide
Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier ( Recommended for Delhi Smog)
Common Household Air Pollutants
Different air purifiers target different pollutants, so first, it is important to identify which pollutants you want to eliminate from your home before you buy a best air purifier in india. Check air purifier price
Top 10 Best Air Purifier In India Reviews
#1 Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier ( Best Seller)
- The new Philips Purifier uses the NanoProtect HEPA filter and filters out up to 99.9% of the infections and the Bacteria.
- It comes from the most trusted brand Philips. Also, Air purifier price is also affordable.
- 4 different fan speeds including ultra-silent and turbo modes so that you can adjust speed accordingly.
- when bedroom light is turned off it Switches automatically to NightSense mode. This is best air purifier in India according to our research.
- Also, this Philips air Purifier has CADR 270 m3/hr and comes with 2 year warranty.
Pros & Cons:
1.Ultra-silent NightSense mode
2.Covers room sizes of up to 63 m2
3.CADR of 270 m3/hour
4.Removes 99.97% allergens
#2 Philips AC4025 40 -Watt Air Purifier Review
- This Philips Air Purifier brings about a quiet and effective operation. Inhale healthy air with the Philips air purifier. Take benefit of advanced filtration system that filters out bacteria, and harmful agents.
- The best part of this air purifier is 3-step fan speed which lets you adjust air flow accordingly.
- In the Sleep Mode, this air purifier uses limited electricity and works at just 56 db.
- This air purifier operates for a set number of hours and then switches off automatically when set time has elapsed.
- With these features this air purifier becomes best air purifier and this air purifier price is also affordable
Pros & Cons:
1. Material: ABS Plastic
2. Advanced filtration system
3. Sleep mode and healthy air protect alert
4. 3-step fan speed
5. 1 or 4 or 8 hours easy-to-set timer
- This Philips air purifier India covers a bigger room size ie. up to 51 sq. feet. It is an ozone free air purifier.
- The plastic body of this air purifier is scratch proof and strong. The air purifier Philips is made to fight Cigarette smoke, hurtful gasses like Formaldehyde. All these features make it best air purifier in India.
- This air purifier lets you customize the fan’s speed i.e 1, 2, 3. The AeraSense sensor accurately eliminates fine particles which are smaller than PM2.5. In Silent Mode, the air Purifier reduces its fan speed so that you don’t get disturbed while sleeping.
Pros & Cons:
1. Covers room size of upto 851 square feet
2. CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 333 m3/hour
3. 100 percent ozone free
4. Dedicated pollution, allergen and bacteria/virus auto modes
- This air purifier saves your Family and loved ones from dust, allergies, smoke residue
- It is Meant for a room of 40 sq. it’s approx. It supports Auto Mode feature that automatically adjusts fan speed based on current air quality of the room.
- Also, This is the most silent air purifier in India that works intelligently. The best feature of this air purifier is that its Round shape ensures 360-degree air purification.
- It is able to purify air from all the angles and disperses fresh air from all angles. All these features make this best air purifier in India. Moreover, air purifier price is quite less.
Pros & Cons:
- 360 degree ultra efficient filtration
- Digital Touch Panel
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- kent air purifier expels smell, unsafe gasses, small particles and dust particles from the air.
- This kent air purifier has simple design and filter change indicator. It is suitable for a room up to 270 sq. ft. This is our kent air purifier review.
- Kent Air purifier India has Inbuilt ionizer to improve the quality of the air. This air purifier is best for all those suffering from Asthma, allergies and other respiratory diseases. It gives you better and healthier environment.
- As compared to other air purifiers, Kent air purifier is more silent.
Pros & Cons:
1. The kent air purifier India are easy to operate
2. kent air purifier for home refresh the air with an inbuilt ionizer
3. This kent air purifier India are extremely silent
- iCluster Technology is the air puriﬁcation technology which concentrates on eliminating different toxins from the air.
- However, This air purifier features 7-stage air purification technology. This is one of the best air purifier in India. Also, It has a timer that can be set for 1 to 12 hours as well as Manual mode. The product is CE Certified.
- Atlanta Healthcare Air Purifier comes with 1-Year Warranty.
Pros & Cons:
1.Ideal for indoor spaces up to 350 sq.ft.
2.Purification for dust-free and healthy indoors
3.Bad odor, allergens and airborne infections.
4.Air Flow (m3/hr): 225
- The brand new NanoProtect S3 filters in Philips air purifier make sure you inhale fresh and healthy air.
- In silent mode, fan speed and noise level is reduced. If you want to move this air purifier from one place to another, you can easily do that. These features make it best air purifier in India.
- Also, Powerful airflow with special vortex design is the best feature.
- Moreover, this Philips air Purifier for home has the Fan Speed Indicators i.e. 1, 2, 3.
- It comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty. With the help of advanced AeraSenseTM technology, you can calculate exact lifetime of air purifier.
1.AeraSense fine particle PM2.5 sensor
2.NanoProtect S3 Activated Carbon and True HEPA filters
3.VitaShield IPS Technology
4.Room size coverage of up to 818 square feet
- This air purifier India supports Advanced 5-stage air purification technology. There is a Built-in UV lamp that effectively kills microorganisms
- This air purifier works silently because Super Silence technology. Moreover, The Atlanta Healthcare ALFA 351 is CE certified.
- Auto start feature lets you start the machine in case of power failure. The Atlanta air purifier is easy to operate and install. Atlanta air purifier is one of the best air purifier in India because it is highly efficient.
Pros & Cons:
1.Also, this air purifier supplies improved air quality
2.Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.): 350
3.Air Flow (m3/hr): 210
4.CADR (m3/hr): 110
#9 MI Air Purifier 2 Review
- Mi air purifier consumes very little power and is very efficient. MI Air Purifier 2 purifies the room in just 10 minutes.
- You can get rid of all harmful substances with this mi air purifier India becasue it covers all the angles. This air purifier takes in air from all directions. You can also download the Mi Home app. With the help of this app, you can monitor the air quality from phone.
- This Mi air purifier 2 operates with Strong, Silent Motor.
Pros & Cons:
1.Cleans air (400 square feet in 10 minutes)
2.Real time AQI monitoring, MI home app smart controls
3.EPA triple-layer filter removes harmful PM2.5
4.Also, Warranty: 1 year on product
5.Power: 31 watts; Operating Voltage: 100 – 220 volts
#10 Sharp FP-FM40E-B 33-Watt Air Purifier Review
- World’s first air purifier with mosquito catcher. The sharp air purifier has the highest CADR in its category.
- Its HEPA filter can also last for about 2 years based on usage. This sharp air purifier features Auto mode and sleep mode. Also, The best thing is that this technology is certified by 28 global labs. However, Sharp air purifier Combines active and passive purification system
Pros & Cons:
1.3D circulation airflow with nanoe purification
2.Clean sign indicator and 283 square feet coverage area
3.Auto mode and sleep mode
4.Warranty: 1 Year on Product and 3 Years on filter
Top 10 Best Air Purifier in India Comparison Table
Air Purifier Filter Types
HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters set the standard for air purification. By definition, a HEPA filter emits 99.97% of all particles. This U.S. HEPA filter standard was initially created by the Atomic Energy Commission. HEPA filters enable very small particles to go through it. Check air purifier price and then select accordingly. However, These 10 air purifiers in india are already using HEPA filter technology.
Activated Carbon Filters are seldom used to purify the air. When carbon is treated with oxygen, it opens up a huge number of pores.
Charged Media Filters are a blend of two technologies, air filter and a slight electrostatic charge.
On Generators and Ozone Generators
The performance of a particular air purifier model is rated by its coverage area, Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). While popular brands will boast about the CADR and coverage of a particular air purifier model, they will choose to remain silent on the ACH. This is something you should ask and find out before buying best air purifier in India.
What is ACH?
Air Changes Per Hour (ACH) is how frequently an air purifier can clean the air in area in 60 minutes. Considering the contamination levels in Delhi, the best air purifier in India will always offer 4 ACH. This implies the air purifier is fit for cleaning the air.
During our examination of each air purifier for home, we tested the noise levels, airflow, as well as energy usage to help you in buying best air purifier in India. choose according to your room size. We can say that Philips AC4025 40 -Watt Air Purifier for home is the best air purifier India. Personally, I am also using this air purifer.